Terms & Conditions / Fees
1.1 Fees quoted include tuition, course materials and access to the dedicated learning management platform.
1.2 ‘Course’ includes all components of the specified training course including distance learning.
1.3 The student accepts that subject to the course material being retained beyond the cancellation period he/she is liable for the full course fee regardless of whether or not the student chooses to complete the entire course.
2.1 Course fees must be paid in full, prior to commencement on the course.
2.2 Credit/debit card payments: Please complete credit card authority or contact office with card details
3.1 NMC Ltd does operate payment plan options for some of its courses. Further details and terms may be obtained from Head Office.
3.2 Payment plans are interest free although subject to a small administration charge.
3.3 If one of the instalments is missed then the whole amount of the Course Fee immediately becomes due and payable
3.4 Administrative charges may be added to the student account in the event that late or non payment needs to be addressed by Head Office.
3.5 Payments in addition to the monthly installments may be made at any time.
3.6 If a payment is failing for 7 days, the course access on the learning management platform will be withdrawn
3.7 If the student wants to restart the course a penalty of 100 GBP will be applied before regaining the course’s access on the learning management platform
4.1 Deposit payments are accepted as confirmation of enrolment and as security of the course price at the date of the deposit.
4.2 Course commencement may be up to a maximum of 3 months
4.3 In the event that the student fails to proceed deposits are non-refundable.
COURSE CANCELLATION AND/OR SUBSTITUTION
5.1 An administrative charge of £75 will be made if a substitute person wishes to replace the original applicant, and Head Office are advised prior to course commencement. Please inform our office of any change to the original booking.
5.2 In the event that cancellation is made within 30 days of receipt of distance learning course materials only and no other component of the course participated within/used Course fees may be cancelled/refunded after deduction of a £200 cancellation fee.
CANCELLATION OF COURSES BY NOBLE MANHATTAN COACHING LTD AND CHANGES TO COURSE CONTENT
6.1 NMC Ltd’s courses are constantly updated and NMC Ltd reserves the right to alter any of the course content without prior notice. NMC Ltd reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
NMC LTD’S OBLIGATIONS
NMC Ltd agrees:
7.1 To provide the Course in return for the Fee
7.2. To comply with the terms of any notice specifying a breach of the provisions of this agreement and requiring the breach to be remedied as far as it may be
7.3 To allow the student upon successful completion of the Course, to declare themselves qualified by NMC Ltd.
THE STUDENT’S OBLIGATIONS
8.1 In consideration of the Course to be rendered by the NMC Ltd under this agreement the student agrees:-
- To pay the Fee without deduction or set-off
- The course is only for individual study and it is forbidden to share with another individual
- If paying by installments, to pay to NMC Ltd the monthly payments by standing order or credit card authority by their due date
- To indemnify and keep indemnified NMC Ltd from and against any and all loss damage or liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered and legal fees and costs incurred by NMC Ltd resulting from a breach of this agreement by the student
- Not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger the intellectual property of NMC Ltd or NMC Ltd’s title to it or assist or allow others to do so (the NMC Ltd’s intellectual property includes all aspects of the NMC Ltd’s intellectual property in whatever form associated with NMC Ltd, including but not limited to the rights contained in their website, stationery, customer lists, graphics, literature, style of trading, copyright, design rights, unregistered design rights, patents, logos, course materials and content etc.)
- Not to solicit, deal with or engage any of the personnel provided by NMC Ltd to deliver the course for a period of two years from the date of this agreement without the prior consent in writing from NMC Ltd
- That subject to the terms stated in clauses 6.0 and 7.0 the Course fee is non-refundable unless a Doctor’s certificate is provided stating that the student is too ill to follow on any part of the course. In other circumstances the student may be transferred to another mutually agreeable Course but this will be at the discretion of NMC Ltd.
- That any specifications, publicity or information supplied by NMC Ltd in relation to the provision of the Course are for guidance only and are subject to alteration so far as it is reasonable by NMC Ltd at its sole discretion and without the need for the prior consent of the student to be obtained
- That in the event that NMC Ltd is liable to any extent under this agreement or under general law NMC Ltd’s liability is to be limited to the amount of the Fee paid by the student
- That NMC Ltd will not be liable in any way if the Course contains material which the student is already familiar with
- That NMC Ltd has not made any representation that participation in the Course guarantees success as a Life Coach or other career and will guarantee an income
- That any material submitted as part of the accreditation process becomes the property of NMC Ltd and can be used in any way it sees fit
- That the student has a maximum of 18 months in which to complete the course